- Download 131
- File Size 1.64 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 14, 2019
- Last Updated October 14, 2019
Guía de vehículos eléctricos
Esta guía contiene recomendaciones con el objetivo ayudar a los funcionarios públicos de nivel estatal a formular políticas integrales para el despliegue de vehículos eléctricos
"State governments play an important role in electric vehicle market development by complementing national actions with policies that fit local conditions. States also act as a bridge between national and city governments. To assist state-level policymakers in designing wellrounded electric vehicle policy packages, this guidebook identifies and summarizes international best practices in promoting electric vehicles.
All suggestions in the guidebook are compiled from reviews of electric vehicle strategies and policies in 32 states or provinces and major cities in India and around the world.2 These areas have been highly ambitious in seeking to bring electric vehicles into the mainstream and are leading electric vehicle development efforts in the United States, Canada, Europe, China, Japan, and India by adopting comprehensive policies to increase electric vehicle adoption. This guidebook identifies an effective strategic approach and selects policy actions that can be applied by state-level governments in India. Specifically,
• Introduces an electric vehicle policy development cycle, which state governments can follow in both electric vehicle promotion and stakeholder integration.
• Details the five components of this policy cycle, which policymakers can use to establish a strong electric vehicle strategy: identifying the electric vehicle development opportunity, understanding the barriers hindering the diffusion of electric mobility, developing an electric vehicle policy package, implementing policies, and evaluating policy outcomes.
• Recommends 83 policy actions to address five market barriers for electric vehicle development.
• Links recommended measures with real-world practices via a case study.
Battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles are covered in this guidebook. Fuel cell electric vehicles are not included because the technology and infrastructure for them is at a nascent stage. The content of this guidebook applies to all vehicle segments—private, public, and commercial ownership—and includes two-, three, and four-wheelers."
Prepared by: Aparna Menon, Zifei Yang, Anup Bandivadekar from International Council on Clean Transportation.