https://movelatam.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo-2021_.png 0 0 Jone Orbea https://movelatam.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo-2021_.png Jone Orbea2021-02-10 19:39:122021-05-27 08:32:07Barbados – National Energy Policy 2019-2030
This Barbados National Energy Policy (BNEP) 2019-2030 document is designed to achieve the 100% renewable energy and carbon neutral island- state transformational goals by 2030.
- Provision of reliable, safe, affordable, sustainable, modern and climate friendly energy services to all residents and visitors.
- Zero domestic consumption of fossil fuels economy wide.
- Export of all hydrocarbons produced both on land and offshore.
- Maximising local participation (individual and corporate) in distributed renewable energy (RE) generation and storage (democratisation of energy).
- Minimise the outflow of foreign exchange.
- Creating a regional centre of excellence in RE research and development.